For a long period of my life I thought I didn’t like reading, then I came across book titles that caught my attention such as Girl Boss and Life of a stripper.
I have enjoyed reading a story about someone succeeding or a story of self growth, and I wanted to read more, but then 2020 came and lock down began, you would think I have more time to read, but when you have kids, reading is not possible, specially with messed up bed times, until someone recommended Audible, Life changing, I started enjoying listening to books in the car instead of music, or sometimes while watching the kids play in the play area, one book after another, I became addicted to get into the world and experience of different successful people from different aspects.
and it did change my mindset and perspective about different things and it did actually change my life to the better in a way or another or at least I found some guidance while listening to those books, and by this I believe I achieved my 2020 non-resolution list, READ IT HERE
not in any particular setting, here are the books I finished in 2020!
1. The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
2. Rewire your mindset by Brian Keane
3. Act like a lady, think like a man by Steve Harvey
4. Unf*ck yourself by Gary John Bishop
5. The 5am Club by Robin Sharma
6. Confidence: The secret by Katie Piper
7. What I know for sure by Oprah Winfrey
8. Tame your inner Critic by Clare Bowditch
Then some Audible Originals: